Some home-made cards

(Push 1 = move all ennemy creatures from one tile, if possible, away from this structure)
I would go 4F and add a W

creature on enemy land move with the land

New keyword : Bravery
Trigger only one time, when the life of the creature is stricly < than the attack.
(Need at least 1 life left)

Some ideas :

1 Like

Some random, not so good, cards

the idea is to create some fragile thing that can transform a bit the game and disturb the heavy actual snowballing

1 Like

I like the Sorcerer Illusion. Amusingly even green spells and Campfire will kill it, which is hilarious.

For the Tavern Bard… “both” players? What about the Coop PvE?

this card is obviously over priced.
good synergy with flying mantas, overdraw cards like Magda or Spellwhirl.

The reshuffle card could be drawn with the effect.

good synergy with Radiance
I like the way you could hurt yourself on purpose, and if below, almost free.

A better Defender of the Homeland ?

Fugoro Medaillon anyone ?
Also, it needs a new coding for the life of the creatures ; exemple if you have one Heroes for Hire with one life and another one, and the other one is killed, does the first one goes to zero life or by coding, one life creature can only die by combat or direct dmg ?

Band could also be like a gift : this creature gain +1/+1 for each other friendly creatures with Band on the board

the possibility with the swap life is really huge

This is my mini-set for the CCCC #5.

“It serves as evidence of the ancient power of the deep, a reminder that the Frozen Sea is the only thing worthy of reverence.”
Bòr, Frozen King

The Frozen Islands are among the oldest and most dangerous places in Faeria. For millennia, they remained recluse, unchanged. Those who live there have been hardened by the particularly harsh climate. They are proud and protect their legacy. Very few have been accepted and judged worthy to live among them.

1 Like

Gömli, on the peninsula of the western continent, wedged between mountains and three oceans, is a huge metropolis, multicultural and racial, a labyrinthine bazaar. All are accepted within it, as long as there is something to bargain. But this wonderful city has grown much too fast in recent centuries. The tensions are palpable in its alleys. It only takes a spark to ignite the powder.

1 Like

That’s an interesting structure with a very powerful effect once it triggers. I like it, it has a lot of deckbuilding possibilities with cheap creatures and Lore Thiefs, but it’s kinda obvious to see what it’s going to do so your opponent has plenty of counterplay to target and destroy the structure before it deletes the decks.

Thanks for the reply ! :blush: Yeah, my two lasts posts are more focus on flavor and lore than mechanical possibilities :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I love the artwork for the High Haruspex. It’s gorgeous. Where did you find it?

I don’t like Divine though - with handbuffs it can easily be broken (which is why I prefer to avoid it unless you have a very specific reason to add it.

Both Yaks are definately interesting.

I love the artwork for the High Haruspex. It’s gorgeous. Where did you find it?

random art with google image
I often start with “art d&d” or “art mtg” and then keywords, such as “blue mage”, …