Some home-made cards

I don’t know if adding Protection is a good idea, but otherwise I really like the condition behind Call of the Kitt.
Big anti-synergy with itself (!) and Eredon though, so it either should be a Legendary card or look at base health only (or not give life buffs itself).

The Gift (in any of its variations) has a lot of potential too - especially the Court Jesters seem to be interesting. Especially trollish in Divine heavy decks (and card design like this is a very good example of why I don’t think we should get many Divine cards in the future, and if so, only very specific ones).

1 Like

edit . . . . error . . . . can’t delete

Nix Spellcaster is basically a better Last Nightmare under most circumstances, which might be a bit ridiculous. Can be punished by a Groundshaker but that’s really it.

Child Wish is more interesting. I like the card, though it probably needs to be renamed.
I think however that Child Wish will also frustrate quite a few people because of how hard it denies certain combo decks relying on saving up faeria to OTK.

a simple way to integrate rarity of a card as a mechanic

for angry locus : “if a creature you controlled DIED this turn”

1 Like

Maybe should I add “deal 1 damage to a RANDOM creature you control …:slight_smile:

For Doomsday deck.
And control deck.