It feels like faeria desperately needs a wiki with detailed information because it shouldn’t be this hard to find answers. I’ll laugh when it turns out there really is a wiki.
On to the questions!
- Solo content. How many missions packs are there in each lane? How many of them require gold/gem unlocks?
- Ranked. What are the ranked tiers? At what ranks are you safe from falling further? What rank do you need to be to earn XYZ rewards at the end of the season? What ARE the rewards per tier? Do they even correlate to the actual tiers? What are the cutoff ranks for getting dropped down at the end of the season?
- Crafting. Why are do some cards disenchant for different values despite being same rarity? I believe this also happens when crafting.
- Cosmetics. There’s a lot of avatars that say stuff like 5/5, 0/6, et cetera. What does that stuff even mean?.. Is there some sort of way to unlock these without mythic chests or gems?
- Levels. Every now and then I notice special levelup rewards where I get some cards. I assume the cards are random, but they’re of the same rarity – is there a set reward at certain levels? If so, what are they?
I’m a noob I realize, but I’ve been playing for nearly 3 full weeks and can’t figure this stuff out and haven’t seen info on them in the “beginners look here” stuff. I’m sure many of these things are googleable easily enough, but I’m not impressed that I seem to have to actually google to get information like this that I feel should be really easily found in the game resources.